What we do for our clients
- You develop this – but we can supply templates, give advice and look for pitfalls with timing, venue use etc.
- Participate in meetings with you.
- Negotiate rates and co-ordinate venues and suppliers, including catering, transport, AV, designers …
- Co-ordinate field trips, partner programmes and social activities.
- Health and safety compliance.
- Liaison with speakers, including abstract management, bios, photos, AV requirements, accommodation and registration.
- Stage management.
- Assistance with marketing of your conference.
- Prepare all printing, including proceedings, name badges and other material as required (either in-house or via our designer depending on your needs).
- Budget preparation and updates.
- Manage and run dedicated bank accounts.
- GST returns and any end of year tax returns in association with your adviser.
- Process and record all registrations, confirmation back to delegate.
- Provide invoices for registration fees.
- Credit card payment ability.
- Reserve and confirm accommodation.
Exhibition / Sponsorship
- Recommendations on sponsorship levels.
- Identify new opportunities.
- Secure sponsorship and invoicing.
- All correspondence, including site allocation, handbooks, health and safety.
- Meet with the venues, review run sheets and timing.
- Pack the satchels.
- Check the sponsors' area is built and then supervise sponsors pack in.
- Ensure AV and any theming is correct.
- Meet with the committee if required.
At the conference
We arrive on site at least a day before and we:
During the conference we:
- Greet the delegates and hand out registration packs.
- Are on hand to help delegates, speakers, the committee and suppliers in any way we can.
- Ensure the smooth running of the conference sessions and social events.
Post conference we
- Send out thank you emails to speakers, suppliers and others as required.
- Pay the bills and chase any outstanding fees.
- Send out, manage and summarise post conference surveys if required.
- Provide an actual to budget of the income and take the accounts to audit.